Estimated reading time: 9 minutes
Are you experienced and qualified in performing tasks like installation and repair of electrical wiring and electronic components in motor vehicles? Can you maintain, construct or repair various electrical parts? Well, if it is so, then you can pursue your career further as an Automotive Electrician in Australia.
In addition, if you dream about relocating to Australia at the same time, what can be better than this. Most importantly, you have a very high probability of settling in Australia through the Automotive Electrician pathway to Australian migration. Also, if you have the desired skills, you stand a higher chance of getting selected.
In this way, you can earn a good amount of money through which you can enjoy the astounding lifestyle of Australia. Furthermore, the following article will guide you about the ways through with you can migrate to Australia as an Automotive Electrician.
Demand for Automotive Electrician in Australia
Do you know that Automotive Electrician’s job is at the top in the list of high demand jobs in Australia? So, if you are planning to migrate there, we can help you to learn about the Automotive Electrician pathway to Australian migration.
That is to say, due to the high demand for the job your visa will get more consideration. In other words, it will make your migration process faster and easier. Also, this makes this job vacancy a golden opportunity for the candidates who want to apply for Automotive Electrician and relocate to Australia.
Statistically, the rate of employment for the Automotive Electrician has increased in the past few years which makes this profession an easy chance for Australian migration. Moreover, the increase in demand reflects the fact that Automotive Electricians can be employed in numerous industries.
Automotive Electrician is categorized under the Skilled Visa Occupation List. In addition, this category is placed under the Medium & Long-Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) by the Australian Government.
So, if you are capable of becoming an Automotive Electrician with incredible skills to serve the Australian community then you can become a perfect candidate to be nominated.
You can apply under the visa subclass of 186, 189, 190, 407, 485, 489, 482, 187, 494, and 491 for the Automotive Electrician.
ANZSCO code of Automotive Electrician occupation
There are enormous tasks that you have to perform when you are on your duty. However, it does not matter what is your job, you have to work well to earn your living. Further, being an Automotive Electrician, you may need to install, maintain and repair electrical wiring and electronic components in motor vehicles. Therefore, be ready to perform the tasks with excellence. Also, if you are capable enough to do everything without making any blunder, then, you may choose the Automotive Electrician pathway to Australian migration.
That is to say, relocating to Australia will help you to live a better life. Moreover, you will get a handsome pay-out through which you can easily earn your living in Australia.
The ANZSCO code for the Automotive Electrician occupation is 321111 AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRICIAN.
Assessing Authority for Automotive Electrician migration to Australia and fees
TRA (Trades Recognition Australia) is the assessing authority that stands behind the skill assessment test of people who wish to migrate to Australia. In other words, it helps people who want to learn trade skills gained overseas or in Australia for migration.
Furthermore, it undertakes skill assessments and assists for migration and skills recognition purposes. In this way, it serves the country in maintaining the prosperity and push rate of continuous economic growth.
Remember, to make yourself eligible for applying for the MSA test, you must:
- have a qualification directly related to your nominated occupation
- have the required amount of employment experience in your occupation
Most importantly, you must know that TRA applies some fees for performing the migration skill assessment for your Australian migration as an Automotive Electrician.
That is to say, the applicants who want to use the services provided by the assessing authority will have to pay some amount for using their services. Therefore, to give you clarity on the fee structure, we have mentioned the charges below.
- Migration Skills Assessment (MSA) – $1000
- Migration Skills Assessment (MSA) – Review – $900
Above all, the fee schedules are subject to change. That is to say, all the reasonable notices for the same will be provided on the TRA website that you can check anytime for confirmation.
Available visa categories and subclasses for Automotive Electrician
To make sure that you get a visa for your Australian migration, you must seek help from a reputed and trustable firm. That is to say, they will provide you with an expert who will give you the best guidance and advice for the Automotive Electrician pathway to Australian migration.
If you want to pursue your career further as an Automotive Electrician then our team can assign you an experienced migration agent to support your immigration process. That is to say, it will make your relocation to Australia convenient.
Therefore, here is the list of visa types which you can apply for your Automotive Electrician pathway to Australian migration. In other words, you can choose from the following which suits you best.
- 186 – permanent visa for skilled foreign workers
- 187 – regional sponsor visa for skilled foreign workers
- 189 – skilled independent visa which for applicants who wish to live and work anywhere in Australia.
- 190 – state-sponsored visa through which applicants can live and work in Australia for an indefinite period.
- 489 – skilled regional provisional visa that is a pathway to Australian permanent residency and is valid for four years.
- 407 – training visa
- 485 – temporary graduate visa that allows the applicant to do graduate work
- 491 – skilled regional provisional visa for state or territory nominated and family-sponsored
- 489 – skilled regional provisional visa for state or territory nominated
- 482 – skilled employer-sponsored regional provisional for employer-sponsored team
Above all, subclass 190, 189, and 489 are the point-based skilled migration visas and you have to score a minimum of 60 points in the Australia Immigration point test to qualify for the nominated occupation.
That is to say, the points are based on Educational Qualification, Age, Work Experience, Language requirements, Relevant Skills, and other factors.
Job role and task included as an Automotive Electrician migrant
If you are choosing the Automotive Electrician pathway to Australian migration, then you have to perform various tasks which may include installation, maintenance and repair of electrical wiring along with electronic components of motor vehicles.
However, here is the list of tasks that you have to perform if you choose the Automotive Electrician pathway to Australian migration.
- using test equipment to locate electrical and electronic malfunctions
- installing electrical equipment and electronic components in motor vehicles
- dismantling and removing electrical and electronic assemblies and components
- connecting power-operated vehicle equipment and accessories to a power supply
- testing and replacing defective alternators, generators, voltage regulators, and starter motors
- replacing defective parts such as fuses, lamps, and switches
- adjusting engine control systems and timing
- repairing and replacing faulty ignition and electrical wiring
Job availability and expected salaries
Do you know the jobs that are in high demand offers a vast number of opportunities? Therefore, you should know that the Automotive Electrician’s job is in high demand in Australia. That is to say, anyone who has the abilities of an Automotive Electrician can choose the Automotive Electrician pathway to Australian migration.
In other words, the people who are willing to migrate to Australia can look towards pursuing their career in this profession and serve the local community. Therefore, if you seek interest in the job vacancy then hurry up to apply for the same as the competition is very high. In addition, the pay-out is excellent with a vast number of options to choose from.
Some examples of job opportunities after migrating to Australia as an electrician
- A Grade Auto Electrics Pty Ltd is seeking interest for an Automotive Electrician who can fill the vacancy of a full-time worker. The job offers a salary of about $25 – $34.99 per hour. Most importantly, they ensure you will gain experience with a wide variety of vehicle/machinery types.
Qualifications & experience needed from an automotive electrician
- Must have a relevant Australian trade qualification
- Air conditioning licence is preferable
- Flexibility to be on call and perform overtime
- Excellent time management skills
- Systematically approach to job responsibilities
- Current manual drivers’ licence
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The work involves repairs and fit-outs to transport vehicles and machinery.
- Fully equipped service vehicle
- Permanent stable employment
- Company phone
- Laundered uniforms
- Work in a fun, happy family atmosphere
- The One Building is currently looking for a highly-skilled, experienced, and hardworking Carpenter for various tasks to perform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out a variety of electrical diagnosis and repairs on Toyota vehicles
- Major and minor mechanical repairs to include engine and driveline
- Preventative maintenance and minor component replacement
- Completing repair orders and online reports to the manufacture
- Providing expert advice concerning the current mechanical condition of vehicles
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Automotive Electrical trade certificate is essential or Toyota Trained Technician status (specialist or Master)
- Previous Toyota dealership experience would be advantageous
- Current C class driver’s license
- Must have own hand tools
- Full of motivation and ability to work unsupervised
- The ability to work as part of a team
- An understanding of workplace health and safety
- Full-time permanent position
- Mon-Fri 8 am-4:30 pm (Saturdays as required)
- Attractive remuneration package, $90-$95k per annum, based on experience
- Fantastic opportunity to join the Toyota Family
- Employee discounts
Contact a registered migration lawyer
To sum up, the article gives the candidates an insight into the Automotive Electrician pathway to Australian migration who seek interest in relocating to Australia. In addition, the candidate will be clear about the requirements of migrating to Australia as an Automotive Electrician.
Also, if you are looking for an Automotive electrician’s job then this article is of great help. Moreover, you should not miss the chance of becoming a skilled overseas worker as it will add a sparkling point to your portfolio for your further job reference.
Further, our best team of experts will guide you about the migration process to make immigration convenient for you. With our outstanding services, your Australian migration will be appropriate, which will confirm your selection. In addition, our experienced migrant agent will help you with your visa consultancy.
Therefore, to check your eligibility, contact us to book an appointment.
Read other related articles