This is a provisional visa and lets people with business plans carry out entrepreneurial activities in Australia.
Obligations for the applicant in 188 visa
To avail of this category of visa, there are certain requirements that you will need to fulfil. The lists are given below.
- Stay Duration: The stay duration under this
- Visa Cost: The cost of
- Things you must/ need to have: To avail of this visa you must-
- Be nominated
- Receive an invitation from an Australian State or Territory government agency
- Be under 55 years of age
- Be undertaking, or proposing to undertake, a complying entrepreneur activity in Australia
- Have a funding agreement of at least AUD200,000 to carry out an entrepreneurial activity in Australia
- Show us a business plan for your entrepreneurial activity
- Have at least competent English
- Activities in Australia you can undertake: With this category of visa you can-
- Stay in Australia for up to 4 years and 3 months
- Carry out entrepreneurial activity in Australia
- Include eligible family members in your visa application
- Apply for a Permanent Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) Entrepreneur stream, if eligible
- Travel to and from Australia as many times as you want while the visa is valid
- What is the minimum age to apply for this visa?
You need to be under 55 years of age if you want to get invited for applying for this visa. However, if are above 55 years but the State or Territory government agency has determined your proposed entrepreneur activity will be of exceptional economic benefit, you may still get the invitation for application.
2. Is it essential to receive funding from an approved entity?
To be eligible for this visa, you must have one or more legally enforceable agreements to receive funding with a total of at least AUD 200,000.
3. Do I need to be competent in English?
Yes to be eligible for this visa, you must have at least competent English.