This is a temporary visa, which allows visitors to visit Australia as often as they wish in a 12-month period. One can stay for up to 3 months each time they enter Australia.
Obligations for the eVisitor visa applicant
To avail of this category of visa, there are certain requirements that you will need to fulfil. The lists are given below.
- Stay Duration– The stay duration under Subclass 651 eVisitor is up to 3 months at a time.
- Visa Cost– The cost of this subclass of visa is free.
- Things you must/ need to have– To avail of this visitor visa, you must-
- Have an eligible passport from a particular country
- Be outside Australia when applying
- Obey Australian laws
- Activities in Australia you can undertake- With this category of visa you can-
- Travel to Australia as a tourist
- Travel to Australia to visit your family and friends
- Visit Australia as a business visitor
- Stay in Australia for up to 3 months at a time
- Study or train for up to 3 months, in some circumstances
- Travel to and from Australia as many times as you want while the visa is valid
FAQs of Subclass 651 eVisitor
- Do I need to show evidence of my financial stability to apply for this visa?
To apply for this visa you must have enough money to:
- support yourself while you are in Australia
- leave Australia at the end of your stay
2. Is it essential to meet the minimum character requirement?
Yes, you must meet the set character requirement to apply for this visa.
3. Do I need to have an eligible passport to apply for this visa?
Yes, to apply for this evisitor 651 visa, you must hold an eligible passport from a particular country. You can’t apply for this visa if you have:
- a non-citizen passport, certificate of identity, or other travel documents
- a British National Overseas, British Dependent Territories Citizen, British Overseas Citizen, British Protected Person or British Subject passport
Consult a registered migration agent Darwin or lawyer if you would like to know more about this visa or other Australian migration laws.