Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 494) Subsequent entrant is applicable for the family members of a primary holder of a Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (SESR) (Provisional) visa (subclass 494). Under this subcategory of visa are helps the family members of the holder of subclass 494 to join them in Australia.
Obligations for the applicant
To avail of this category of visa, there are certain requirements that you will need to fulfil. The lists are given below.
- Stay Duration– The stay duration under this subcategory of visa is up to 5 years.
- Visa Cost– The cost of Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 494) Subsequent entrant starts from AUD 4,045.
- Things you must/ need to have: To avail of this visa you must-
- A member of the primary holder of a subclass 494
- Comply with all visa conditions and Australian laws
- Activities in Australia you can undertake: With this category of visa you can-
- Live, work and study for a period of up to 5 years only in designated regional areas of Australia
- Travel to and from Australia for up to 5 years
- Stay in Australia while the visa is valid
FAQs of Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 494) Subsequent entrant
- What is the basic requirement for subclass 494 visa?
The basic requirement to apply for this visa is to be the family member of a primary SESR visa holder or main applicant for a SESR visa.
2. Do I need to meet the minimum standard of English language proficiency?
Yes, to be eligible for this subcategory of visa, you will need to show that you have Functional English. If you can’t show that you have Functional English, you will need to pay the second instalment.
3. Is it essential to be nominated by the primary SESR visa holder’s work sponsor?
Yes, it is a must that the sponsor of the most recent approved nomination concerning the primary SESR visa holder, or main applicant for a SESR visa, should agree in writing to include you as a family member in the nomination.
To know more about the eligibility to avail Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 494) Subsequent entrant, please visit a registered migration agent Darwin at Australian Visa Lawyers.