Subclass 476 Skilled – Recognised Graduate visa is for the recent engineering graduates who are looking to live, work or study in Australia for up to 18 months. To avail of this visa, you must have completed a degree or higher qualification from a specified institution within the past 2 years, and be under 31 years of age.
Obligations for the applicant for 476 visa
To avail of this category of visa, there are certain requirements that you will need to fulfil. The lists are given below.
- Stay Duration– The stay duration under this visa is usually up to 18 months.
- Visa Cost– The cost of this visa starts from AUD 405.
- Things you must/ need to have– To avail of this visa you must-
- Have completed a degree or higher qualification in engineering from a specified institution within the past 2 years
- Be under 31 years
- Not have previously been the primary visa holder of a subclass 476 or 485 skilled visa
- Activities in Australia you can undertake– With this category of visa you can-
- Live, work or study in Australia for up to 18 months
- Include members of the family unit in your visa application
- Travel outside Australia and return as many times as you want while the visa is valid
FAQs of Subclass 476 Skilled-Recognised Graduate visa
- What is the minimum age to apply for 476 visa?
To apply for this visa, you must be under 31 years of age.
2. Do I need to hold an engineering qualification to avail this visa?
Yes, when you apply for this visa, you must have completed an engineering course, from a recognised discipline, for which you were awarded a degree or higher qualification in the last 2 years, from a specified institution.
3. Is it mandatory to have the minimum English proficiency level for this visa?
Yes, you must provide evidence of English proficiency level, unless you hold a valid passport from the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand, or the Republic of Ireland.