This is a temporary visa. Under this visa, you can visit Australia as often as you wish in 12 months. You can stay for up to 3 months each time you enter Australia.
Obligations for the subclass 601 E visa applicant
To avail of this category of visa, there are certain requirements that you will need to fulfil. The lists are given below.
- Stay Duration– The stay duration under Subclass 601 Electronic Travel Authority is up to 3 months at a time.
- Visa Cost– The cost of this subclass of visa is free. You only need to pay an online application service charge of AUD 20.
- Things you must/ need to have– To avail of this visa, you must-
- Have an eligible passport
- Be outside Australia when applying
- Obey Australian laws
- Activities in Australia you can undertake- With this category of visa you can-
- Travel to Australia as a tourist
- Travel to Australia to visit your family and friends
- Visit Australia as a business visitor
- Stay in Australia for up to 3 months at a time
- Study or train for up to 3 months in total
- Travel to and from Australia as many times as you want while the visa is valid
FAQs of Subclass 601 Electronic Travel Authority
- Do I need to have an eligible passport to apply for this visa?
Yes, to apply for this visa, you must hold an eligible passport. You can’t apply with a non-citizen passport, certificate of identity or other travel documents.
2. Is it essential to meet the minimum health requirement?
Yes, to avail of this visa, you must meet our health requirements.
3. Can I include my family members in my 601 E visa application?
No, you can’t include family members in your application. A separate application must be made for each member of your family, including those listed on your passport.